|Sliding Window Latch - Click Fit||SWLC||Window White / Black / Anodized Champagne / Anodized Brown|
1. Cut a cavity of 18.5 x 148 mm in shutter & 5.5 x 46mm in Frame as shown in Fig .1
2. Insert the lower part of the body into cavity in shutter & Click on the upper part of the body as shown in Fig 2.
3. Insert the hook into the body as shown in Fig 3.
4. Push the slider downwards and tighten the grub screw with Allen key as shown in Fig 4.
5. Insert the catch into the cavity in frame & screw the catch as shown in fig.4
6. To dismantle the body from the shutter unscrew the grub screw & remove the hook & then pull the body downward with some force and tilt and remove.
|AWH-D2 (L/R)||P.C. (black & white)|
Manufactured out of steel for strength
Clips easily in to each other forming a strong joint
Require four joints to form a bed frame.
Finish is Zinc Plated.
Rs. 1,242.00Non-Staining & Non-Marring
With a new bevelled groove. Used for aluminium windows with Euro Groove 1 (Frame) and Euro Groove 2 (Shutter
|Concealed Corner Hinge side Hung - 80 (with New Bevelled Groove)||CCH-SH-80||2 mm||SS 304|
|Concealed Corner Hinge side Hung - 120 (with New Bevelled Groove)||CCH-SH-120||3 mm||SS 304|